Friday, March 22, 2013

Next few weeks

Look tough. I have to get stuff done for work and for my family, add to that housework and cooking. However, the cooking part doesn't stress me at all...There's something therapeutic about ensuring my family has access to healthy home-made food that I made with love :)

This week I'm going to try to take advantage of the sales at the local grocery store and stock up on lemons and grapefruit before the season is over. I love them lemon bars! And the fam likes grapefruit juice, so it's a win-win.

Do you have any favorite recipes using lemons?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! You are the winner of the Fearless Chocolate Bar from last week! Drop by my blog and let me know how to get in touch with you via email.

    Lemons! LOVE them!
    Use them to clean just about anything! Keep a slice or half of one in your frig to absorb odor! For recipes - use them in smoothies and juices! Use them in hummus and salad dressings! Use them in soups and salsas! LOTS of stuff you can do with lemons! I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like the oils!! I love that you are using them, if you have any questions, let me know! *noni*

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers

Search This Blog